Open enrollment for 2015 for kynect Kentucky’s Healthcare Connection ended February 15, 2015. Open enrollment will open again on November 1, 2015 till January 31, 2016.
If you have a life event, you will qualify for Special Enrollment.
Open Enrollment ended on February 15th, 2015, meaning that the only way to buy health insurance is through a Special Enrollment Period.
Special Enrollment Periods are a 60-day window during which you can buy insurance that is triggered by one of the following events:
- Losing Coverage
- Losing your job
- Employer dropping coverage
- Losing Medicaid/CHIP eligibility
- Turning 26 and losing parent’s plan
- Moving or relocation
- COBRA expiring
- Having a baby
- Becoming a citizen
- Getting married
- Getting divorced
- Getting out of prison/jail
- Adopting a child
- Placing a child for adoption
- Gaining status as a member of an Indian tribe
We will be glad to help you here at Vaughn Insurance figure out Kentucky kynect Health Insurance.
Ways to get help:
- Contact Us
- Complete Health Insurance Quote Request
- Make an appointment with Kentucky kynect Health Insurance Expert Nibby Priest
- Use Health Insurance Serpa for a state other than Kentucky (this is NOT for KY, but other states)